When it comes to making truckloads of money with your marketing – online or offline – there’s almost nothing more valuable than the ability to write a killer sales letter.
Yes, lists and media are important. But you will quickly figure out which lists and paid advertising media work best for your offer.
Technology is important. Strategy is important. But all your competitors have access to pretty much the same technology you do. And you’ll figure out the right strategy in short order.
That leaves only one element that can give you a strategic advantage over your competitors and lift your response to the next level: the copy in your sales letters.
That includes direct mail sales letters … online HTML sales letters … video sales letters … and e-mail marketing campaigns.
You know what I’m talking about….
The kind of sales letter that grabs readers by the lapels and won't let go.
My name is Bob Bly, and I’ve been writing print sales letters for over 35 years and online sales letters for more than a dozen years.
Not all are winners, but many have done okay:
- A recent web sales letter offering a free report on a business opportunity generated a 72% conversion rate.
- A long-copy e-mail selling a nutritional supplement outpulled all other e-mails the client tested and was the control for years.
- A postal sales letter I wrote for U.S. West pulled 56% response and generated almost $6 million in sales in just a few months.
- An online sales page I wrote to sell an e-book generated a 32% conversion rate.
- A mailer I wrote for options trading software produced triple the orders of the client’s current mailer.
I have been writing successful print and online sales letters for over 35 years.
And now I want to show YOU how to write killer sales letters. If you will let me.
Write stronger money-making sales letters within 90 days
Now, in my 117-page e-book, How to Write Killer Sales Letters, I reveal the secrets to maximizing your ROI (return on investment) from every sales letter you write.
In it, you will discover:
- Why writing powerful letters is so darn important. Page 1.
- The importance of the offer … and the 2 elements every offer must have. Page 45.
- The job your sales letter has to perform. Page 2.
- 12 tips for writing a killer sales letter—works both online and offline. Page 4.
- How to write a letter to increase response for inquiry fulfillment. Page 6. Plus: how IBM responds to inquiries. Page 9.
- The 4 types of offers you can use in your sales letter to produce more response. Page 47.
- A dentist’s formula for writing letters to generate appointments with new patients. Page 11.
- Should direct mail packages always use an outer envelope teaser? The answer may surprise you. Page 39.
- How to sell marketing services with sales letters. Page 13.
- A winning letter that booked rooms for a hotel on the ocean. Page 15.
- 22 tips for writing more powerful sales letters. Page 38.
- How to sell men’s fashions without having a retail store – strictly by letter. Page 27.
- Secrets of writing successful sales letters for lead generation. Page 51.
- Using a sales letter to renew subscribers. Page 19.
- Do very short letters work for selling a product directly? Yes, if this one condition is met. Page 20.
- How to sell shoes by mail – without having your customers come to a shoe store. Page 21.
- 9 tips for making direct mail packages look like personal mail. Page 43.
- 6 ways to make an order-generating sales letter stronger. Page 23.
- How to produce leads with the “bait and switch” strategy. An honest one – this is NOT deception. Page 24.
- Using sales letters to clean up your list. Page 26.
- How to write a kick-butt cover letter for a mail order catalog. Page 27.
- Richard Armstrong’s classic sales letter for Maserati. Page 29.
- How to write a “keep in touch” letter. Page 33.
- Boosting response by offering free content. Page 55.
- Getting orders with “hard offers.” Page 59.
- Writing winning sales letters for business-to-business products and services. Page 60.
- Instead of writing “have a salesperson call” on your reply form, try these 9 alternative phrases instead. Page 65.
- A morbid but successful sales letter that helped sell mausoleums. Page 35.
- 2 tips for setting up more prospect meetings with your letters. Page 67.
- The importance of testing your sales letters and offers. Page 71.
- How to write powerful guarantees. Page 75.
- How to create a sense of urgency in your letter. Page 76.
- Increasing response to your letters by offering a premium (free gift) to the consumer. Page 78.
- More response incentives you offer in your letter: free demonstrations, free seminars, sampling, trial runs, and evaluations. Page 80.
- A proven 4-step formula for writing persuasive sales and business letters. Page 95.
- The 12 most common direct mail mistakes and how to avoid them. Page 100.
- 10 tips for writing online sales letters or “landing pages” that increase your conversion rates. Page 112.
- 9 tips for writing killer video sales letters. Page 116.
- And much, much more ….
Praise for Bob Bly’s marketing and business advice
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in."
--Dr. Paul Hartunian
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"I receive so many e-mail offers -- too many -- but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it's reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters -- and happily, at a price that works."
“Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn’t been a single issue you’ve sent out that I didn’t learn something.”
“I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet.”
Act now and save $20
The cover price of How to Write Killer Sales Letters is a very reasonable $49 – and that’s what it will be selling for later this year.
But for a limited time only, it’s your for just $29 … a $20 savings off the list price … less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that’s your investment only if you agree with me 100% that How to Write Killer Sales Letters can take your sales letter copy to the next level – and make piles of cash for you whether you send your letters via the postal service, e-mail, or post them online.
If it doesn’t help you do that, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my e-book, How to Write Killer Sales Letters.
If you are unhappy for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $29 (a $20 discount off the $49 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order How to Write Killer Sales Letters on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly
P.S. Order How to Write Killer Sales Letters now, and you get 2 FREE Bonus Reports:
FREE Bonus Report #1: How to Write and Design a Direct Mail Brochure (list price: $9).
In many instances, enclosing a brochure with your sales letter will increase response to the DM package. This report shows you the 9 situations in which adding a brochure will be worth the added cost and produce a positive ROI.
You’ll also get a checklist of 33 things you can put in the brochure to improve its selling power … how to choose the correct size and format for your brochure … how to write a killer cover headline … 18 guidelines for direct mail brochure design … 10 tips for writing more powerful brochure copy … how to create a “buck slip” … and more.
FREE Bonus Report #2: Secrets of Successful Self-Mailers (list price: $9).
Another winning DM strategy is to test your copy as a self-mailer vs. a conventional sales letter in an envelope. In this report, you will discover: 7 situations when it makes sense to test a self-mailer … why self-mailers work especially well when mailing in large volume … how to write a kick-butt cover headline for your self-mailer … choosing the right size and format … and 16 ways to improve your next self-mailer.
Best of all, these 2 valuable and useful bonus reports – an $18 total value -- are yours to keep FREE … even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order How to Write Killer Sales Letters … and get your 2 FREE Bonus Reports … just click below now: